Familiarize yourself with Member Rules.
All Members must behave in a Mature manner. This includes;
- No swearing or inappropriate language
- No sexually explicit subjects
- Do not discriminate based on age, gender or racial background
- Act in a respectful and polite manner
- Act with maturity
- Do not ask for Promotions
- No threats shall be tolerated (Death Threats, ddos, dox, etc).
- No bullying/harassment
- Do not slander on staff or members
- Do not post inappropriate link(s) or images/videos
- Do not make inappropriate posts/threads
No advertising/Server recruitment
Discord and Forums
- If you see or encounter a problem, screenshot it and report it
- We expect you to remain active, within reason, to keep up with the community.
Minecraft Server General
- Listen to staff directions
- Do not troll, harass, or bully other players in any way.
- Do not use an offensive skin, username or nickname.
- Do not reveal Real Life information, especially home addresses.
- Do not break the Mojang Terms of Services or engage in illegal actions.
- Do not scam other players either on the Forums or in-Game.
- Do not invite players to factions just to steal from them.
- Do not steal skins from players or maliciously edit them.
- If you have a problem with Staff or Players, report them on the Forum.
- Do not cause drama in public chats. Divert your complaints or reports to the Forums.
Minecraft Server Grieving
- Do not destroy other people’s builds
- Do not grief or intentionally make someone else’s build look ugly.
- Do not spawn camp
- Do not use a glitch to your advantage, and report any glitches you find.
- Do not use Cheats or Hacked Clients to your advantage, and report those who do.
- Do not use Auto-clickers, Macros or Mouse/Keyboard features to gain an advantage.
- Do not create traps involving portals or invisible portals to capture or kill players.